From: Jean Gobel<mailto:jcgo...@msn.com>
Sent: Sunday, 2 April 2017 10:52 AM
To: Legacy User Group<mailto:legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Test Message

Hi All,
Not a question, but a wish-for.
When entering things in Legacy, the curser usually anticipates and goes to the
next spot.  When adding a photo, I always find myself typing (or rather NOT
typing) in mid-air.  You select the picture to enter, hit open, which it does
at the correct spot in Legacy, providing you a place to type description and
other info.  The curser is nowhere.  Wish it would be at the Caption block,
waiting for me...
Jean Gobel