If you managed to take  a copy of you customer number/unlock number for V8 you
can always

download V8 from Legacy again and then unlock the deluxe again with that number.

Anne

From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Sherry
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2017 10:05 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Difference between 8 and 9

You can see the new features on the Legacy website at

http://legacyfamilytree.com/WhatsNew9.asp

Legacy v9 installed over Legacy v8. I think there's a way to go back if you
don't like v9, but I don't see it in the Knowledge Base - maybe someone else
can find it.

Sherry

On Tue, Apr 18, 2017 at 12:54 PM, Ian Macaulay <macau...@icmac.ca