From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Cathy Pinner
Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 7:50 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Potential Problems - changing settings

Bob,

Do it from either Tools - Potential Problems or Reports - Other Reports -
Potential Problems.

I think the changes are sticking there. Sorry I haven't had a chance to look at
it further yet but I will.

Cathy

Bob Austen wrote:

Thanks Ian, Cathy,

Restart doesn’t help.

It is the age Warnings (8.11) and any/all of the ages go back to
default – I can’t find a way to save changes.

Bob