When/why would one use a "hashtag" instead of an "event/fact"? Or would some things be entered in both places? (putting something in both places seems like it might be a bit of a pain.)

Why the name "hashtag"? Doesn't seem very descriptive to me . . . but I can't think of a better name at the moment.

If I currently have something in an EVENT/FACT in version 8, but it should really be a HASHTAG - how do I move it? (I've only downloaded the free copy of version 9 so far and hashtags are only allowed in the deluxe version - so I can't experiment/play with them. Answers to the above questions may become "obvious" once I have the deluxe version??)

I thought one of the features that was being written into "the next version" of Legacy (a.k.a. version 9) was same sex marriages. But, from what I'm seeing, this still is not allowed. And I don't see any mention of it in the "what's new" info. I'm sure I've seen posts saying the programmers are working on this feature (or at least looking into it), but it looks like it still isn't there. Is there an ETA for this feature?

Thanks,
Bob