From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Gary Schenck
Sent: Thursday, April 27, 2017 2:06 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Do not download the latest version 9 update

IT APPEARS TO ME THAT LEGACY 9.0 HAS A LOT OF BUGS IN IT. IS THIS TRUE AND
MAYBE A PERSON SHOULD WAIT AHWILE FOR THE BUGS TO BE CLEAR. ANY COMMENT????

GARY

Virus-free.

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 9:15 AM, Michele/Support <mich...@legacyfamilytree.com
<mailto:mich...@legacyfamilytree.com> > wrote:

I am three time zones east of the programmers so I saw this first.  I wanted to
warn people since I don’t have the ability to remove updates from the servers.
This has already been fixed and an new update is in place.

Michele Simmons Lewis, CG

Legacy Family Tree

 <mailto:mich...@legacyfamilytree.com> mich...@legacyfamilytree.com

 <http://www.legacyfamilytree.com/> www.legacyfamilytree.com

Certified Genealogist is a registered trademark and the designation CG is a
service mark of the Board for Certification of Genealogists®, used under
license by Board certificants who meet competency standards.