I also agree with these comments.  I downloaded v9 and its updates and have
encountered no problems.  Some of the new features, particularly the hints
from other sites, are very useful.  I hope other key sites can be added in
the future.

By the way, I am running Windows 10.

Dean Adams

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 3:36 PM, Denise Moss-Fritch <
d.mossfri...@comcast.net> wrote:

> I’ll agree with your comment Bob. I downloaded the upgrade Monday (April 17
> th) immediately after release and I’ve experienced no problems. I’m doing
> extensive clean-up (locations, addresses, sources, events and event
> sentences, sharing, and more) after importing a GEDCOM of 12k individuals.
>

> Besides, if we waited for everything to be declared ‘perfect’ none of us
> would be driving (with all the auto recalls) reported every year.
>

> Denise Moss-Fritch

Dean Adams