I haven't seen this discussed, and I wondered if anyone else has
experienced what I have. Probably 15 - 20 years ago, I entered a few
memorials at FAG. While trying out the new V9, two of them were not found
in the search at FAG. Thinking I probably had a typo or something, I double
checked everything, but found no errors at all. Going to the FAG site, I
searched for them. Sure enough, they showed up. But not searching from
Legacy. Has anyone else seen the problem of searches coming up empty, when
you know they exist?