Thanks for the reply, Bob. I considered that possibility, but there is
absolutely nothing different from what I have in Legacy and the FAG site. I
just checked it again. While I was there, I searched for Heinrich
Ladendorf, and Henry Ladendorf. The Heinrich entry matched what I had
entered on FAG. The search for Henry came up empty, unlike some other
sites' search engines. So that's something to be aware of.
Fwiw, others can be aware that a "no hits" doesn't necessarily mean there
is no memorial for the person in question.