From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Judith
Sent: 07 May 2017 22:50
To: Legacy Users Group <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Hash Tags

I'm sending this again, think the address was wrong on the previous email.

Regarding hash tags:  do you have to manually set up a hash tag for each
individual or does Legacy search and do it for you.  My example is 'all
ancestors born in Sweden', so I would have to go to each individual that was
born in Sweden and attach that hash tag, and then Legacy would create a list?
What am I missing?
Thank you,
Judith