On 08/05/2017 00:15, Judith wrote:
O.K. that worked, now I’m stuck.  I did a search for ‘indiv., birth
place, equal to Michigan’, and No Records Found.  Is this not a good
search, again what am I missing.  I have tons of ancestors born in Michigan.

But did you enter their birthplace as "Michigan" which is what you searched for? Or did you enter something like "Michigan, United States" or "Detroit, Michigan, USA"? In the latter case, you need to search for Birth Place CONTAINS Michigan.

Legacy looks for EXACTLY what you tell it to look for. It does not second guess you and presume you meant all variations.

--
Jenny M Benson - http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/
Wrexham, UK