From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Jensine Turner
Sent: Monday, May 29, 2017 9:35 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Individual "O" not found

when I am trying to add a daughter to the family tree, a match comes up.  I ok
that match and merge one into the other like it says.

a error message pops up that says individual "O" not found.. and there is no
way out of it.

I cannot close down and have had to shut computer down to get out of it.

Any one else have this and know what to do?

Thanks

Jensine