*From:* LegacyUserGroup
[mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] *On Behalf Of
*Jensine Turner
*Sent:* Monday, May 29, 2017 9:35 PM
*To:* LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
*Subject:* [LegacyUG] Individual "O" not found

when I am trying to add a daughter to the family tree, a match comes
up. I ok that match and merge one into the other like it says.

a error message pops up that says individual "O" not found.. and there
is no way out of it.

I cannot close down and have had to shut computer down to get out of it.

Any one else have this and know what to do?

Thanks

Jensine