Guess I’m thickheaded or something. Shouldn’t I get something that says I’m “in
or out?”
Brian

From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Jensine Turner
Sent: Saturday, June 10, 2017 10:02 AM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Asked to Join

Brian... looks like you were trying to join the LGU... Legacy users group.  You
are on it  getting replys and sending messages to each other..

Jensine​

On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 8:54 AM, Brian Balkcom <brianbalk...@tds.net
<mailto:brianbalk...@tds.net> > wrote:

Cathy Pinner,

                No, I’m not on facebook. Don’t have a fb account. Isn’t there a
LUGrp on google +? That’s what I would like to join. I clicked the link that
said, “Ask to Join” and am awaiting an answer. Seems like a lot of confusion
for a simple request. Even if I were an axe murderer, it would seem that I
could at least be told that I’m denied entry based on “bad blood.”

Brian Balkcom

brianbalk...@tds.net <mailto:brianbalk...@tds.net>

912-576-1911 <tel:(912)%20576-1911>