This is a mailing list. Your message are going to everyone who subscribes
to the Legacy User Group mailing list.

When we reply, the return is "on behalf of" so you know who it's from.

This is the mailing list established by Legacy and is "official". Staff
members and beta testers moderate this list and help with questions, as
well as other Legacy users.

Sherry