Brian... this is the legacy user group email list. If you are getting reply
from anyone you are on it  that is all they do .. add you and then you can
email your questions to the email list. It is sent out to all members of
the email list of which I am one and those giving advise so all can help...
just like facebook... and most also belong to the Facebook page as well as
it is faster and more direct as helpers are always on there... email is
slower as it is pretty much check as can on slack time... (secondary as
most are on facebook). There is no official accepted or not notification
that I remember of... you are just added to the list.