Barbara
If it relates to Legacy and FamilySearch you can ask it here.

If you are using Legacy FamilySearch module, make sure you have updated to the latest version of Legacy 8 (8.0.0.604) or Legacy 9 (9.0.0.189).

FamilySearch are currently making changes and there have been two emergency updates and there will be another when things settle down again at FamilySearch.

This may not relate to your questions.

Cathy

Barbara Lewis wrote:

I haven’t been on a user list in years….is there a separate user group
list for Familysearch questions, or can I ask it here?

B. Lewis

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>