From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Cathy Pinner
Sent: Saturday, June 24, 2017 10:29 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] FS question

Barbara
If it relates to Legacy and FamilySearch you can ask it here.

If you are using Legacy FamilySearch module, make sure you have updated to the
latest version of Legacy 8 (8.0.0.604) or Legacy 9 (9.0.0.189).

FamilySearch are currently making changes and there have been two emergency
updates and there will be another when things settle down again at FamilySearch.

This may not relate to your questions.

Cathy

Barbara Lewis wrote:

---