So here's a source citation problem that I would be interested in hearing
feedback about:  I found an obituary for someone that provides his mother's
maiden name, an important link to a DNA match that I haven't been able to
obtain otherwise.  The obituary is on a website for a company that calls
itself "[X] Media Group" (the "X" is replacing its actual name).  The obit
came up when Googling the man's mother's married name, and appears on a page
that has the following inscription at top:  "Obituaries & Guestbooks
Provided by Funeral Directors & Families from the Grand Rapids Press."  X
Media Group, on its About Us page states it is "an audience-first venture
encompassing content, sales, and marketing professionals that care deeply
about digital marketing."  Which Master Source template should I use?  The
obituary is not issued by the publisher, if "issued" is the same as
published on the website in question, correct?  The templates which include
"issued by unrelated content provider" would seem to be the correct ones,
but they all include the categorization "online image."  Is there a
difference between an "online image" and a transcription of the obituary?
Is the former an actual digital image of the obituary as it appeared in the
newspaper?  If so, is it appropriate to use this template since the obituary
is a transcription?

Finally, why is there a separate category for some of the templates that
includes "periodicals" in front of the rest of the descriptors, e.g.
"Newspapers>online archives>issued by the publisher" vs.
"Periodicals>Newspapers>online archives>issued by the publisher"; what's the
difference between the two?

Thanks,

Barton