From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> on behalf of
Leon Chapman <chap...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 3, 2017 10:14 AM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] MyHeritage 50% off offer question

So, it would then appear that I need to cancel my existing membership (if that
is possible?) and then buy a new membership at 1/2 price??

If this is the new way to rip off existing customers, then it is probably time
for me to just drop MyHeritage  membership forever.

Chap

___
Leon Chapman
chap...@gmail.com<mailto:chap...@gmail.com>
-----

On Sun, Sep 3, 2017 at 4:45 AM, Brian Kelly