This appears a very attractive offer. Unfortunately it seems it is not open
to those who, like myself, already have an account with MyHeritage.
I would willingly take up the offer in an instant if some means were
available to either append the 12 months to my existing subscription; or
alternatively to cancel my existing subscription and allow me a pro rata
credit against the Legacy users offer; or even to flag my MH membership in
some way such that I could have the continuing Legacy discount from the
date of my next renewal.
I am sure none of these would be too hard to accomplish.