Hi Marion,

It's such a shame that your conversations have been 'far from fruitful'. You
said 'in the past' - have you tried more recently.

I can only say that I'm impressed with My Heritage and their purchase of
LegacyFamilyTree. I have been a user of both for many years and really can't
complain.

When the special deal for NEW My Heritage users for both their data as well as
their DNA offers was made, I took it for granted that as an existing user this
offer wasn't for m. As one member mentioned, they rang and got satisfactory
results.

I was on the verge of following that advice but perhaps My Heritage experienced
a number of similar calls as they reacted - I received an email as a My
Heritage user with the same offers and instructions on how to get that offer. I
replied by the deadline and have the 50% discount with the PRICE LOCK GUARANTEE.

I can't complain!

Regards .. Susie Z