Hi Cathy, I'm sorry, but after my conversation with the KY Dept of Libraries & Archives when I clarified that the record I had was a license (although subsequently someone told me offlist that it's a bond) I changed the template to Marriage records>found in governmental records>Marriage licenses, bonds, registrations, etc.>Bound volumes>Basic format, removed to state archives.  That's the one I was referring to when I said there was no book/page no.

I'm trying to find exactly what is meant by "marriage register" in EE without luck.  When that term occupies the position taken by "Marriage licenses, bonds, registrations, etc." in the other template, it obviously refers to something else, but I'm not sure what.  I'll try to figure it out.

Barton