From: LegacyUserGroup [mailto:legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com] On
Behalf Of Cathy Pinner
Sent: Sunday, January 14, 2018 11:59 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Copy an event

Assigning an event to others is sharing an event.

You seem to think you have no control over the sentences used in a shared event
but that's not true. You can edit those sentences as well.
You just have to dig a little deeper to find the add/edit roles. It's probably
easier from the Master List.
View - Master Lists - Event Definition
See the Tab headed Roles for those Sharing this Event.

You can add roles and/or Edit the highlighted role. That shows you the current
sentences which can all be edited.

That said, I don't use shared events for census events.

Cathy