On 14-Jan-18 11:29 PM, sa...@attglobal.net wrote:
It rearranges the parts of the sentence, puts the [desc] at the end, not where I had it.

Yes, I see that it does that if you use the standard sentence for Household Member (or whichever title you choose for the people the Event is Shared to.) But that is easily rectified: simply edit the Sentence for the role(s) you want to use.

I think the Sentence for Household Member is "[FirstHeShe] appeared in the household of [MainPerson] in a census [onDate]. [Desc]." (I say "think" because I have modified it and can't remember exactly how it was for sure.) You can change it to read exactly how you wish.

--
Jenny M Benson
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/