I had similar DNA inconsistencies.  Ancestry reported primarily
Scandinavian, Irish and Western European. MyHeritage reported English and
Irish/Scottish/Welsh.  The only possible explanation I have found is from a
couple of sources:  They say that there can be a strong Scandinavian impact
in England based on the large migrations in the 8th through the 11th
centuries.  I have no idea if this is a valid reason for the differences.

Dean Adams

Virus-free.
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 5:03 PM, Art Womer <art...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Jan 21, 2018 at 4:30 PM, Billy Nyhan <audi...@indigo.ie> wrote:
>
>> Hi Kevin
>>
>> Join the club-I had my DNA test results from MyHeritage last week. They
>> gave no indication of my English ancestors for which I have documented
>> evidence.  Both my maternal and paternal ancestors were English going
>> back to at least  to 1750. The DNA profile for England was 0.  I intend
>> to cross check results with another DNA profiler.
>>
>> Billy Nyhan

Dean Adams