The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message ---
DNA Confusion - Not to mention Saxons, Romans, Picts, Gales, Indians, and
others who have lived in the British Isles over the centuries. This very fact
adds richness to the story our family trees share.Then you have Englishmen,
Irishmen, and Scots who settled overseas and intermarried with local
inhabitants and then brought their families back - American Indians, Maylay,
Chinese, Japanese, Afghans, etc.  What a stew mix.
A classic story illustrating this is that of an Indian upper class noblewoman
who married an Englishman who later emigrated to the wilds of the American
west, settling in Cedar City, Utah.

Trying to match DNA reports with names researched and figure out how that pesky
Inuit DNA got in your genes is quite interesting.

Lynn Bernhard
Taylorsville, Utah

    On Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 2:16:21 PM MST, Eliz Hanebury