And being aware of possible subscription problems can help the Legacy
Users who are planning on subscribing to My Heritage. Not everyone is
aware enough to watch out for the "automatic renewal" option and may
end up being charged for more time than they wish.

Someone I know subscribed for a smaller amount and his subscription
was renewed for *twice* that a year later. Not a happy camper because
he wasn't aware of the automatic renewal and how to turn it off. Don't
you think it's better to resolve something like this before it
happens???

The list is not specifically for Legacy Support to attend to - they
have more than enough to worry about - but for "users helping users"

Sherry