The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message ---
Carrie,
I for one appreciate the comments about My Heritage since Legacy is now
directly linked to that site  We all get the "hints" leading us to that
site so it is part of Legacy.

I would like to remind you that there is a delete button that is very easy
to use.  Much better to use the delete button than to try and tell others
what they can or can not post.

Regards,
Ruth

--- End Message ---