Hello,

Just joined tonight.

I am surprised to get this email.

I do not really want to get emails about other peoples problems.

Please advise.

Jim

Get Outlook for Android

On Tue, Mar 6, 2018 at 9:36 PM -0800, "Cathy Pinner" <genea...@gmail.com> wrote:

Jay,

That's NOTHING to do with this error however much a location list clean
up is a good idea.

Location not found errors are almost always to do with a story location
that has been purged with the use of List Cleanup as I've already
explained. The RIN of the person with the story that has lost it's
location is the first number in the brackets.

Cathy