From: Ernie Anderson
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2018 8:06 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] merge process incomplete

Hi I run a merge on 156,000 names and got 1300 on autpmerge, and  used Intelli
pass.  Before I run the merge I checked file properties and wrote down the
number of names and got 156,468.  After the merge I got 156,468 names.  So what
is the point of the merge if it does not do any merging.  It still left me with
1300 names to merge manually.
Also when running the merge it locked up all my ram memory so I could not use
any of my other screens.  The mouse was frozen.
Ernie