Several years and versions ago I was forced to do what sometimes is
described as “the last chance” to recover a corrupt Legacy data base.
That means to export it to a gedcom for Legacy and reimport it, it was said
that “almost” all data would then be saved.
At this time my  data base counted  maybe 1000 persons and no media, I do
not think something was lost then but now I’ve tons of media.
I’ve now looked at the field “File-ID” (FilingRef in table tblBR), I
haven’t used this before but it seems quite interesting and important, so I
gave it a look (nowadays I test every new possibility) but found that this
field isn’t exported in an gedcom for Legacy and consequently it becomes
empty  when it is reloaded
In my opinion the  field “File-ID” is important and it should be clearly
declared that it’s not fully working in Legacy