I haven't been active on this form for a number of years but I do read some
of the posts from time to time to keep up with what's new. I do however
miss a lot of the info that comes across. So, if my comments have already
been addressed I apologize.

Regarding website manipulation: There is a program that allows someone with
a not too in depth knowledge of html and css to create better looking
websites from the pages generated by the Legacy program. Dennis Kowallek
created the program utility LTools a few years back when Legacy was on
version 7, I believe, and it continues to work on version 8. I,ve purchased
Legacy version 9 but I haven't upgraded my S/W yet because I'm not sure if
Legacy 9 works with the last version of LTools. I just haven't had the need
to update or investigate the compatibility. However, Dennis closed down his
Ltools business and started offering LTools free and I have a copy of his
last release.

I've not seen any comments on this forum about LTools in a long time and
don't know if it works with Legacy 9 but it looks like it can still be
downloaded at http://www.zippersoftware.com/wp/ltools/download-ltools
(if you care to try it)

Or maybe someone here has tried it and can chime in.

My latest site was created a few years ago. Check this example Legacy
created page... http://www.glsmall.com/10.htm (Colors and fonts were done
with LTools. Other html things were done entirely with html capabilities
inside Legacy.

-G