LTools is not a Legacy sponsored program - Dennis was totally on his
own with it.

When Legacy added Shared Events, Dennis had difficulty updating LTools
to work with all the changes in the program. There are even larger
data schema changes in v9.

Some parts of LTools work fine with Legacy v8 and 9. On the LTools
menu, there's a link to compatibility with v8
http://zippersoftware.com/wp/ltools/legacy-v8-compatibility/  Tidy
HTML tool will work since it doesn't access the database itself.

He also has a warning on his site

"This toolkit’s intended audience is the “advanced” Legacy user.
Casual Legacy users who are not comfortable with computers in general
are encouraged NOT to use LTools. In addition, users who are NOT
familiar with general backup and recovery strategies AND Legacy’s
Backup/Restore functionality should not attempt to use LTools."
http://zippersoftware.com/wp/ltools/what-is-ltools/

Sherry