The problem is that it is always the same people complaining. I have
been using Legacy since vetsion 4.  There are people on this list who
have complained about the program with every version that has been
released.  They could move to anothet program, but don't.  Instead they
just constantly complain about every version.  Sadly, in their mind
they think their constant complaining is resulting in improvements to
the program.
--
Ronald Bernier
Woonsocket, RI