The original message to the list is in the attachment.

This action is required because of the DMARC Reject/Quarantine Policy
imposed by some email providers. Users who want to send messages
without conversion to attachments should use a different email address
for their subscription.

Known providers for free email accounts whose emails do not require
this conversion include gmail.com and hotmail.com.  Many other email
providers will also work but you will have to give them a try.
--- Begin Message ---
Everyone on the list is getting this message. The only thing that will stop
it is if the list owner boots them.  I would think they would have done it
ages ago.

On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 7:24 PM Helen Gillespie <gille...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I also have been getting this message many times over and just deleting
> it.  Alternately, would unsubscribing and then resubscribing stop it?
>
> It would be nicer if it was cancelled i some way.though!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Helen Gillespie
>
> On Sun, Oct 14, 2018 at 8:19 PM Gail Vincent <gailvincen...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> THIS MESSAGE (and variations) HAS BEEN CLUTTERING UP MY EMAILS FOR
>> SEVERAL DAYS.  CAN YOU PLEASE STOP IT?
>>
>> I am a Deluxe member and can see that at least one other person is also
>> getting it.
>>

>> *[LegacyUG] Failure Notice*
>> a6862...@opayq.com via
>> <https://support.google.com/mail/answer/1311182?hl=en-GB> legacyusers.com
>>

>> Sun 14 Oct, 08:27 (1 day ago)
>>
>> to legacyusergroup
>>
>> Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.
>>
>> <leekai...@jenandcal.familyds.org>:
>> 550: 5.7.1 <leekai...@jenandcal.familyds.org>: Recipient address
>> rejected: Message rejected due to: SPF fail - not authorized. Please see
>> http://www.openspf.net/Why?s=mfrom
>>
>> --- Below this line is a copy of the message....lots of gobbeldygook...
>>
>> *Gail Vincent  *
>>  *PO Box 289 **B**atemans **B**ay **NSW 2536 Australia *
>> *M**obile: 0407 009 132*
>>

>> --

>> Archives at:
>> http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/