1.  I have GMAIL so, according to the first message,  shouldn't be getting
this at all.
2. It is not possible to delete them when on my iPhone - which is why they
are so bloody annoying and come up in my email feed above anything else.
3. I don't understand the "instructions" anyway and will not start a new
account just for this.
3. I do not have a Block option.
Please, what else can I do?

*Gail Vincent  *
 *PO Box 289 **B**atemans **B**ay **NSW 2536 Australia *
*M**obile: 0407 009 132*