Well, so much for ‘customer service’

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Ronald Bernier
Sent: Sunday, January 6, 2019 4:27 PM
To: Legacy User Group
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Mapping Function

POSTED BY MICHELLE SIMMONS LEWIS FOUR HOURS AGO ON THE FACEBOOK LEGACY GROUP!!!!

“Mapping will not be coming back in its current form. The developers are
working on something new. Legacy’s platform is simply incompatible with the new
Bing API.

I am closing the comments.”

On Sun, Jan 6, 2019 at 12:20 PM Mary Young via LegacyUserGroup