From: "Gary Crull" <treeclimber1...@gmail.com>
To: "Legacy User Group" <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Sent: 18/02/2019 17:17:05
Subject: [LegacyUG] Reports question

I have a question concerning FGS and descendants reports.

I have a situation (A) where the father had a child from a previous marriage. Another situation (B) where the father married a widow who had a child from a previous marriage.

In neither situation, basing these reports on the FATHER, does the child from the previous marriage show on the reports. The previous spouse is noted, but not the children.

How, or can, step-children be shown on these reports based on the FATHER. It looks like the only way is to base the reports on the MOTHER. Seems there ought to be a way of showing step-children on based on either the father or mother! Am I missing, or overlooking, a setting for these report formats?

For examples illustrating my point please contact me at treeclimber1...@gmail.com

Thanks for any help.

Gary Crull