I have a question concerning FGS and descendants reports.

I have  a situation (A) where the father had a child from a previous
marriage. Another situation (B) where the father married a widow who had a
child from a previous marriage.

In neither situation, basing these reports on the FATHER, does the child
from the previous marriage show on the reports. The previous spouse is
noted, but not the children.

How, or can, step-children be shown on these reports based on the FATHER.
It looks like the only way is to base the reports on the MOTHER. Seems
there ought to be a way of showing step-children on based on either the
father or mother! Am I missing, or overlooking, a setting for these report
formats?

For examples illustrating my point please contact me at
treeclimber1...@gmail.com

Thanks for any help.

Gary Crull