Hello All

I  must mention that while attempting to resolve the problem below I kept
getting a message to “Re-set relationships ...... “ but as I did not know how
to do this (even checked Help index)and attempted to resolve the problem myself.

I was working in my Legacy program and added two people John, a son of Thomas.
I then added Thomas and included his wife Margery.

Unfortunately  realised that I really only needed to enter Thomas and his wife.
 I deleted the son John and realised I would have to add Thomas to the correct
John.

Unfortunately again I added Thomas but his wife did not add and I added Thomas
again.

I now have three Thomas’ with three different MRIN and the original Thomas is
not able to be added.

I am not sure I have explained this well enough and I apologise for any
confusion.

This diagram may be clearer.

John --- John ----Thomas    The bold John was incorrect so I deleted it,
however I had previously added his parents but could not see Thomas and his
wife.

I entered Thomas twice more after that (obviously not thinking straight)
without his wife and now have three x Thomas in the MRIN

Thomas & Margery MRIN  1371 (the original and correct parents and entry)

Thomas MRIN 3319

Thomas MRIN 3339

Yours sincerely

Anne Wiltshire