From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Ian Macaulay
Sent: Friday, April 26, 2019 8:03 PM
To: Legacy User Group <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Does anyone know about {}

Why all of a sudden is there brackets around the field FndGrv# in Family View?

Perhaps it is a field I have added , but the brackets are new, unless of course
the oldtimers is really kicking in.

Horrible things look like a 1 and are helping to increase my consumption.

Ian

--

  ICMac Sales:     Hobby consultant (1986r.)

Office hours:   10:00 Am - 5:00 PM  most days

              Macaulay Genealogy
                 Family Matters
      Ian Macaulay    of Carp, Ontario