From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
magnoliasouth
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2019 3:21 PM
To: Legacy <LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: [LegacyUG] Best way to achieve this?

Hi all,

I'm a paid user and have been using Legacy for ages. Love it! There is just
nothing else that compares.

I need to print an easy visual chart that shows the relationship of my
mother-in-law with her paternal grandmother's sister's grandson. A visual
chart is best for her, I think.

I cannot figure out the best way to do this. I don't want it falling over
several pages, just a clear concise tree that highlights only the lineage
between her and that 2nd cousin.

I have charting companion and most of the other things.

Many thanks!

Cindy