On 21-May-19 12:58 PM, Debbie Jorgenson wrote:
I have some sources that used the Basic Source style, either imported from other software or completed by me. I decided to look at these again and see if they needed to be cleaned up and create a citation using Source Writer. I went to my master list, selected sources, and then selected the top one, 1820 US Census. When I selected "Show List," I get a listing of individuals using this source, including two individuals who weren't even alive in 1820 (born in 1929 and 1949). From this same box (All Individuals Who Use this Master Source), I selected one of these individuals and then selected "Edit Person." This person does not appear to use this source at all. (I viewed Assigned Sources for each individual.)

Have these people got any Shared Events? I think I have been puzzled like this in the past, then found it was because the Source was attached to someone from whom an Event was Shared.

--
Jenny M Benson
http://jennygenes.blogspot.co.uk/