From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Debbie Jorgenson
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2019 8:44 AM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Sources: Show List

No shared events show up for these individuals.

<https://pxl-mailtracker.com/pixel/D1wYWqhxIBSTU0AsufmK?rid=D1wYWqhxIBSTU0AsufmK>

On Tue, May 21, 2019 at 5:46 PM Andrew Robbie <andrew.rob...@comcast.net
<mailto:andrew.rob...@comcast.net> > wrote:

Confirming that shared event with sources will show the source citations
against the shared event for the sharing person, like the Census example below:

The little blue arrow to the left indicates a shared event.