*From:* LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> *On Behalf Of *Rita Lynn McKale
*Sent:* Wednesday, May 22, 2019 12:59 PM
*To:* 'Legacy User Group' <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
*Subject:* [LegacyUG] Big Problem

Please help.  I was having a problem with the hints window popping up saying it had stopped working.  So I tried following the steps in the troubleshooting section on the website and deleted the Legacy9 folder and tried to reinstall the program.  Now things are much worse.  After the install I got the message that Legcy 9 has been installed successful.  But as the program opens I get another message that says “Do you want to let Mellennia make changes to your computer”, I click yes and the Hints has stopped working window pops up again.  Now anything I click on within Legacy both of those messages pop up, each time I click on something.

Please help, what do I do????

Rita