From: Sheila
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 3:00 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Legacy Cloud

Hi, I'm having trouble backing up my program to the Legacy Cloud. It keeps
telling me my password is rejected. I then checked to make sure I registered
correctly but it says I'm registered. I have been backing up to the cloud
before now with no problems, this just started about a week ago. Any clues as
to what I might have done wrong? I tried just changing the password but that
didn't work, either even though it said OK, log in from Family Tree.