I have an older version of Legacy (version 8.0.0.596) on a much older small
netbook computer.

Going overseas soon and wanted to remove all trace of the program before I go,
but am getting an error when I try and uninstall.
I'm told "Could not open Install.Log file."

The computer is running Windows XP Home at the moment.

The thing is that old, I only need it to send and receive emails and browse for
hotels when convenient.

Deleting the data files etc is no problem of course, but I want to remove the
program too if possible.

Just wondered if a solution is apparent to anyone ?

Thanks
Dave Cripps in Tasmania

--
David Cripps <cripps_...@iinet.net.au>