Well isn't CA an Acronym.

Ane

From: LegacyUserGroup <legacyusergroup-boun...@legacyusers.com> On Behalf Of
Ian Macaulay
Sent: Saturday, August 3, 2019 10:51 PM
To: Legacy User Group <legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Location names for Pennsylvania

I Live in CA, Not California    IMHO Acronyms are not proper English, and it
confuses your Neighbors.

On Sat, Aug 3, 2019 at 3:14 PM James G. Hermsen via LegacyUserGroup
<legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com <mailto:legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com> >
wrote:

I never had a Gedcom file not accept any location file whether it had
Indianapolis, Marion Co., IN, or even Indianapolis, IN. not to mention
Indianapolis, xxx Township, Marion County, Indiana, United States of America.
You soon get the point that the latter is the creation of someone who thinks
that they need to police something totally not needed by anyone with common
sense, or a tad bit of education.

Hoosierly yours,

James G. Hermsen

8108 Laura Lynne Lane

Indianapolis, IN 46217

317-679-1466 cell

317-881-4600 land line

On ‎Saturday‎, ‎August‎ ‎03‎, ‎2019‎ ‎09‎:‎43‎:‎25‎ ‎AM‎ ‎EDT,