To my User Group,
I have had Legacy 9 Deluxe for over a year now and I still do not know how to
attach pictures to my tree. I have asked this user group some time ago about
this matter. My photos are all messed up. I always get this message ( There are
168 broken media links in the family file. ). I do not know what this means. I
am 75 years young and on the brink of losing it. Please help me get through
this?
Robert

" Let us, before we die, gather up our heritage and pass on to our children "