Joe:
I am not sure what qualifies as "a very large file," but mine is now over 1GB
in size and I need to reboot in safe mode to do a check/repair. Running the
program as administrator causes the program to crash.
Peace, Loren Johns
Guatemala City, Guatemala
 "I will accept no bull from your house" (Ps. 50:9, RSV).

    On Thursday, December 5, 2019, 01:37:34 PM EST, JV Leavitt